Monday, January 24, 2011

Ohmygosh! ~PA commercial, children's, photographer

Well, the last time I blogged was August 30th. Crazy.
Life has been a whirlwind with 3 little girls and a budding photography business, that's for sure!
I am so thankful for my clients, who made 2010 an awesome year! The holiday season was very busy, and fun - we had so many great shoots...my plan had been to do a bit of a recap, but I don't think that's going to work at this point! But thanks for bearing with me.
2011 has started out great - right now in addition to some portrait sessions with adorable babies (I love my job!), I am busy with lots of commercial work for some great websites. If you like girlie girl clothing and accessories (tutus, hairbows, flowers, hats) then check out these sweet images!












So much fun! There's much more to come, plus some client sessions to share soon. Thanks for catching up with me!

1 comment:

  1. Christa, thank you for all your beautiful work. You make all our pretties look even more stunning
    I love working with you!!

    ReplyDelete